Shop Now

Monday, January 9, 2012

Snowman Blanket

My first post of 2012.  I say it every year, and hopefully I'll follow through this year, but I plan on updating my blog more than once a month.  The time just keeps getting away from me.  This is the year.  Hopefully.

So my first finished project of the year is a blanket I started five years ago.  Yes, five years ago.  I was pregnant with Madison and when I got too big to sit on the floor and stitch everything together, I put it in a bag and it sat in my closet until we moved.  Well, we moved three more times after that and it just kept getting transferred from one closet to the next.

Another resolution this year is to actually finish all my half started projects and using up supplies that I already have.  So, that's where this blanket comes in.  I picked it up again a week before Christmas hoping to finish it in time to wrap up in it while we were opening presents, but it didn't happen.  However, it's done and that's all that matters.




Linking to:

Visit thecsiproject.com

5 comments: