Shop Now

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Project Life - January

January is complete in my book.  Since I ordered this project so late, I didn’t document as many things as I would have liked, but I’ll start working on that this week.  Here is a look at the first two weeks of January:





The last two weeks of January:




This has got to be one of the most fun projects I’ve ever done.  It is easy and with hardly any effort, the pages end up looking so cute.  Also, very easy to write down things I want to remember and stick them in the book right away.

At first, I had hoped to take at least a couple pictures every day.  As I have already found out, that is just not going to happen.  By the time we get home at night, we have just enough time to play with Sidney for a few minutes, make dinner, eat, sometimes squeeze in a bath, and get ready for bed.  I carried my camera around all day yesterday, from room to room last night and didn’t take a single picture until 9:00 at night.  So I’ve decided that if a great picture moment should arise during the week, then I’ll definitely be taking pictures, but mostly I’ll just be focusing on the weekends.  That’s when we have time to relax and have the most fun.

Linking to:
The Mom Creative

4 comments:

  1. Love it! Did you print the pictures and then round the corners yourself? I love the look of them!

    PS - I have a friend making your rose wreath right now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I printed the pictures from Snapfish, then used a corner punch to round the corners.

    ReplyDelete
  3. After reading your last post, I spent like 2 hours on the Project Life website. So fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great idea! I am so behind in scrapping that it isn't funny at all :) I am totally going to check that out.

    BTW -- I think you are a Stylish Blogger!! Come check out the post and snag your award :)
    http://thenotsomodernfamily.blogspot.com/2011/02/dressing-room-fiasco.html

    Reg

    ReplyDelete