Shop Now

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Scrapbooking with my Silhouette

A few months ago I got a new Silhouette machine for my anniversary.  Since it was so close to the holidays, I didn’t really get a chance to use it.  I pulled it out a few weeks ago and downloaded a few images from Donna Downey.  It is so fun.  Pretty much anything you can think of is in the Silhouette store.  Kind of like iTunes.  You search from their online database and save it to your library. 

DSCN6764

Every few months I get focused on one craft and that is all I seem to want to do.  Right now it is obviously scrapbooking.  I know in a few months it will be knitting again, and then when the weather gets warmer it will be refinishing all the furniture I’ve stashed in the garage.  For now, I’m happy to be making a dent in all the pictures I’ve got laying around.

DSCN6762

DSCN6754

1 comment:

  1. Nice pages! I'm with you on making a dent in the pictures. I'm just over halfway through my current scrapbook and I'm on a rampage.

    ReplyDelete