Shop Now

Sunday, February 28, 2010

My New Bob

We have had a very busy week. Last week I was back at work. It was super busy and I loved it. Since I'm only working 15 hours a week for now, the days flew by.

I was planning on hiring a personal trainer after Sidney was born, but now that I'm already back at work, I don't want to take any more time away from the girls. So I decided to use the money I had saved to buy a Bob Revolution stroller instead. It is crazy expensive but I love it! I never thought I could love a sroller so much but I do. We've been going for long walks and Madison loves it.



Mike's mom is in town for the next few weeks so Madison has been getting to spend time with Grandma. She always comes with tons of presents. Madison now has a new summer wardrobe. Here are some of the new outfits:







Madison and Sidney have been getting along great. Madison still loves to hold and sing and play with Sidney and Sidney is starting to smile and make cute little baby noises.



And just because I like this picture:

1 comment:

  1. That stroller is one of the best purchases we've ever made. Since we only have one kid in it at the moment, it has become quite the conversation starter with strangers on the street. I didn't know people would be so interested in where my "other" kid is...

    ReplyDelete