Shop Now

Saturday, December 26, 2009

Merry Christmas

We had a great Christmas this year. Madison got so much fun stuff, she didn't even know what to play with first. We stayed at home this year instead of heading out to the Bay Area. My mom and Lisa and the kids all stayed at our house. It was a crazy few days.

Madison riding her new tricycle and collecting leaves.



Madison holding Heidi, getting in some practice before Sidney arrives.



Madison and Jackson. Don't they look like boyfriend and girlfriend?



Heidi wearing her new "Auntie Sandi" hat.



My favorite picture. Getting ready to take a walk and look at all the Christmas lights. Did I mention it was crazy at my house?



Saturday morning at the train museum.



Next week will be just as crazy. Three more birthdays, New Years Eve and lots of appointments.

I am also officially on maternity leave and I can't believe I already miss work. It is really weird knowing some stranger is sitting at my desk doing my work. I don't know if I'll last for four months.

1 comment: