Shop Now

Monday, September 7, 2009

Back Home

It's been a very long week and a half. I went to Seattle to stay with Lisa for a few days and then helped her fly home with all three kids. We got home Wednesday night and then it was the saddest three days of my life. We went to Travis Airforce Base where John's body was flown in and it was amazing. The amount of respect and the ceremony for John was more than I could have imagined.

We did manage to slip in a few happy moments. Friday was Brycie's birthday and even though he doesn't look happy in this picture, he had a great time and made everyone laugh.



It was also a good week because I got to see my brand new niece, Heidi Vi Hallett. She is four weeks old and I took advantage of every free moment I had to hold her.



Madison had her first limo ride and got to play with Jackson and Brycie all weekend.



1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you made it home all safe and sound. You are such a great sister.

    ReplyDelete