Shop Now

Sunday, April 5, 2009

Happy Sunday

I love spring weekends when we get a lot of stuff done and the weather is perfect. Today was one of those days. We did our spring cleaning (which really isn't that much in a tiny little apartment), cleaned off the patio so I can sit outside and read, rode my bike to the grocery store and got dinner, and did a ton of laundry. Madison loves doing laundry. I dump everything out on my bed and hand her things one by one. She runs them into her room and comes back for more. It keeps her busy while I fold all of my clothes.

I also spent a lot of time on Maggie Holmes' website. I'm still trying to find my scrapbook style, and I love Maggie Holmes' style. I did a couple pages inspired by her website.

I think this is my favorite page I've ever done:




We also celebrated Easter with my mom, Andrew and Michael yesterday since my mom will be in Seattle next weekend. Here is a picture of Madison showing Michael around the park.

No comments:

Post a Comment