Shop Now

Thursday, April 2, 2009

Forgotten Projects

I realized yesterday that I didn't post any of my Christmas knitting last year and unfortunately, I didn't take very many pictures. I do have a couple projects for you.

First, my Christmas Countdown calendar. I started this on December first assuming I would have it done in just a few days so we would be able to use it for most of the month. But I had a bunch of problems getting the spray paint to stick to the cookie sheet without peeling off. I ended up finishing it just a couple days before Christmas.



My second project was for Madison. All her little hats from last year were getting pretty tight and they barely covered her ears. I made this reversible hat for her but she doesn't really like wearing it. She usually just walks around holding it.


No comments:

Post a Comment